Thursday, March 16, 2006

I love taxis.

I had no idea how I was going to get to school today. Public transportation is certainly the last idea on my list so I outed that though the instant it flit across my mind. I opted for a cab ride. I thought I would give Philadelphia cabbies another chance after the time I almost missed hanging out with HIM. I walked out my door and slid into the cab.

I gave my cabbie theintersection and off we went.

"You go to college?"

"Yes."

"What you study?"

"English"

"Ohhh English. You goin to be scholar."

I laughed to myself.

"You scholar now?"

I laughed more.

"Somedays."

He chuckled and sang a long to his Indian music.

"I will say I knew you scholar."

"Ok."

"You literature?"

"Um yeah. I like literature."

"You writer?"

"No. One day. Maybe."

The fact is. I'm not a scholar. I will probably never be one. I'm a patently shit writer who vents life's rubbish to a blog. I don't have many friends so I make one in writing to you my dear blog. The only thing that listens and never tells me to stop. Maybe, I'll make new friends at my new school, but that is doubtful. For now I'll push reality out and drown myself in the internet until a reality I am ready for comes my way.

In other news, Bruiser might come home tonight. It will be nice to have my little man back to pissing about on the floor. I almost missed cleaning up after him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home