Tuesday, March 28, 2006

At A Glance

I felt eyes burning a hole right through me. I looked up from my book and met eyes with Mr. Corporate gazing fondly at me.

"What are you staring at!"

"You."

"You better stop looking at me like that right this fucking second or I'm...I'm.."

"You're the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on."

"oh."



Sorry for the break. Real life stepped in and raped me of any creative energy. I am currently consumed by stress and with that comes the writer's block. My sister is in town for the week and I start work tonight. Two of us has to lead to something exciting and perhaps I will come home with captivating tales from Old City. Anything that I can do to further add to the garbage on this page. And maybe - just maybe I'll start writing with the enthusiasm I used to have.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home