Monday, April 24, 2006

Nobody Puts Dixie In The Corner!

I am tired of being put in a corner. More than anything I am tired of letting myself get pushed there. Why do I listen to these melodramatic accusations of my character?

Fuck it.

I am a person too. I have feelings. I am not the walking talking conservative little doll you all desperately want me to be. I ooze sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. If you don't like it then leave. No one forces you to be here. No one makes you read what I write or tells you to obsessively check my myspace page.

My experiences have shaped my life and it permeates everything I do. Face it. Life is not good or wholesome. Life is not 'Leave It To Beaver' and if you believe it is then you need your head examined. Sometimes life isn't always about pink and green and pearls, but about too much cleavage, lip gloss, and razorblades. I am imperfect and my imperfections make me who I am. I don't care if I offend someone. I won't lie or change who I am for fear of offending someone.

I used to be a kind girl and everyone loved me. I glowed with southern sweetness, but I don't know who that girl is anymore. Soft blonde hair, socialite pink nails, flouncy knee length skirts. I suffered deeply and it left me bruised and broken. So what if I dress this side of hooker couture and paint my nails black. Life made me hard. I was consumed by big city life and it took me and swallowed me whole.

I am 21 years old and I have my entire life ahead of me. I don't need your ignorant comments blocking my path. I do not appreciate you people telling me what is acceptable to vocalize about my life or what I should do in my free time. Your comments are pathetic. Do not accuse me for being creative or having opinions because I clearly see you have yours. Please grow the fuck up. You people are not welcome on this site.

But alas, I must go. Time is wasting away. There are lines of coke to be snorted and cocks to be sucked. tootles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL...
Cheers, girl !!! I agree. If "they" (whoever they are) don't like what you have to say, then screw 'em. Personally, I think what you say and how you say it is great, and I enjoy your page a great deal :)
Later.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home