Monday, May 08, 2006

The Men In My Life

I dated a white trash scum bag for a while. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I guess I wanted to branch out and experience other people in this world. I ended up in a hospital bed with a fractured skull. Not the type of experience I was looking for.

I have come to a final decision that I can never only ever date one man. Yes, this does sound like an episode of Big Love, but its true. I am a polygamist in my own right. I love the thrill of spending time with a different man every night. Having the thrill of acting and dressing in one way for one man and completely chaning my being for another - All in the course of a week.

I currently have 4 men in my life. Manolo for when I am feeling stylish, Jimmy for when I am feeling like a hipster, Stuart for when I am feeling classy, and Charles for when I am being thrifty. I know it sounds awful, but its true love for me. No other man can offer me the thrill of looking so fabulous and bringing me absolute attention. I love being able to choose a man to accompany my style for that day.

As much as my life as a designer polygamist sounds so intriguing I do have to say I have been unfaithful. I am embarrassed to say that I succumbed to spending an evening with Steve. It's not my fault I can't be faithful. Being around this many men can really be harder than it seems.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home